Do you reckon seats like this sort of thing could be fitted in the S2

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ayphotohosting

Just wondering as this sort of stuff comes up all the time on ebay
    Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

A nice pair
    Attached Files
    Rob W
    04 Audi S4 Avant
    55 Merc 220cdi c class estate Family hack.
    92 Audi S2 3b Sadly gone.
    1969 mustang fastback 302. Dry storage

Comment

I think most seats could be fitted if you had the time / equipment and patience to give it a hack.

I've seen that particular seat design before.... from a rover 600 I think from ~1995. From the ones I've seen, the leather doesn't seem to be standing the test of time too well & virtually all look like they need a retrim to look fresh again. 1/2 leather is a nice design though.....

Comment

Yeh those seats are so nice rob, they were in that S2 as well, wonder what they cost, stupid money i should think
        Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
        2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

I'm sure they used to fit somthing very similar in the old Opel Manta GTE's?

Comment

Those are stunning seats there Rob!!! How much are they??

Comment

I F*****G Love those seats......
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic
              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

We found them in some european S2, i dont have the link now, Greg found them originally i think, when hes back from the states im sure he could provide a link.
                Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
                2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by S2 Ant
                  We found them in some european S2, i dont have the link now, Greg found them originally i think, when hes back from the states im sure he could provide a link.
                  I definatly fancy a pair of thouse in my car!! Bet there not cheap though!!!!

Comment

I need new front seats -my wife says they're the most uncomfortable car seat she's ever sat in At the track day last week, I was sliding around in the driver's seat like a slippery eel - it's a good job that I'm so tall that the crash helmeet was so firmly jammed in against the roof of the car that at least that was holding me in place!

Those are great looking seats. Is a seat replacement an expensive job?
                    Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

The seats are mounted in a S2 Coupe..look at my Website under "streetmachines" --> Benni !!

Here my seats...I like it "gentleman-style"

Comment

[QUOTE=dan_b]At the track day last week, I was sliding around in the driver's seat like a slippery eel - it's a good job that I'm so tall that the crash helmeet was so firmly jammed in against the roof of the car that at least that was holding me in place!
                        QUOTE]

BIG LOL

(have the same sliding effect)

Comment

I was really impressed with the Recaro leather bucket seats for the RS4. Andiroo took me around Oulton Park in his loony-fast RS4 and the seats were awesome. Not sure I like the idea of a five point harness in a car without a roll-cage though. The Leather bucket seats were also available for the TT but I am sure Recaro may get you close with one of their subframes requiring a bit of custom work to implement properly. The seats were lovely and effective but unfortuately cost 1075 pounds each retail. Cloth versions are a few hundred quid cheaper but I believe prices are even cheaper in Europe for the same seats. I want some!
                          1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
                          Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Originally posted by stejames
                            Those are stunning seats there Rob!!! How much are they??

I have no idea m8,i was quite happy with my seats til i saw those they the nutz,group buy lol,they would'nt be cheap.
                            Rob W
                            04 Audi S4 Avant
                            55 Merc 220cdi c class estate Family hack.
                            92 Audi S2 3b Sadly gone.
                            1969 mustang fastback 302. Dry storage

Comment

Originally posted by Rob W
                              I have no idea m8,i was quite happy with my seats til i saw those they the nutz,group buy lol,they would'nt be cheap.
                              A group buy sounds good to me!!!!!!

Anyone know were you can get them from??

Comment

Working...
                              X