Baby seat for a coupe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby seat for a coupe?

I have to think about a suitable safe baby seat for the Coupe. I can't have Greg travelling in a Citroen ZX oil burner all his life.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to suitable seats ( apart from buying an Avant for Sarah!)

Your Help is appreciated, look how miserable he is sitting in the Citroen

David
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Stick Insect
    I have to think about a suitable safe baby seat for the Coupe. I can't have Greg travelling in a Citroen ZX oil burner all his life.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to suitable seats ( apart from buying an Avant for Sarah!)

Your Help is appreciated, look how miserable he is sitting in the Citroen

David

David, I'll try to shoot a jpg of my ..... SETUP ( ) tomorrow.

Marco

Comment

Originally posted by Pisobiker
      David, I'll try to shoot a jpg of my ..... SETUP ( ) tomorrow.

Marco
      Thanks Marco.

David

Comment

You not seen Toms baby recaro seat??
        Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
        2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Sad Dad reply.....

We used a Bebe Comfort Everest (part of a a three wheeler travel system up to 9kg) and now we have a Maxi Cosi Prioiri XP.

Checkout http://www.kiddicare.com we've found them to be competitive for prices. They are based in Peterborough and they also have a fitment bay to try their range out.
          Jim

Comment

@ Stick......He's a cutie alright We found there is much more room in the S2 than in my other half's Seat Leon amazingly, due to the front seat track length and also that the s2 doesnt have a passenger airbag.

We are just using our Gracco Mirage travel cot/system thingy (yet another sad dad comment )

Cheers,

David
            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Heaven knows what the young bachelors are thinking about this link!
              The seat he is in at the moment will do him for a while.

I was thinking once he got above large oven ready chicken weight I need to get a proper car seat sorted

Ant, I saw the recaro and fancied it. Tom is still using it though! I may be tempted to buy one as it will last a long time.

Jim, I get the feeling that there is a a lot of Italian stuff on the market. Is it because they have so many kids?

Thanks David, he gets his good looks from Sarah. I still haven’t managed to train him to throw up in the Citroen yet!

David

Comment

You have to see Gadgets child seat - looks like a mini Recaro - very cool.
                S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Jim, I get the feeling that there is a a lot of Italian stuff on the market. Is it because they have so many kids?
                  must be the catholic influence
                  Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect
                    Heaven knows what the young bachelors are thinking about this link!
                    The seat he is in at the moment will do him for a while.

I was thinking once he got above large oven ready chicken weight I need to get a proper car seat sorted

Ant, I saw the recaro and fancied it. Tom is still using it though! I may be tempted to buy one as it will last a long time.

Thanks David, he gets his good looks from Sarah. I still haven’t managed to train him to throw up in the Citroen yet!

David

I'll take a couple of pics of my one this afternoon and post them tonight with a link to themanufacturer's site.....

hold on... i'm sure you would love it.

Marco

Comment

OK, here we go David:

Seat is made by CHICCO, which is italian best known and top quality baby and child accessories manufacturer.

Link to site here:

Chicco english homepage

to go to the seat I have:

1) click "12m+"
                      2) click "travel"
                      3) click "Ax-3 car seat"

Comes in many colours.

A lot of other nice things for babys and children if you have time to browse in there.

Following are my pics:
                      Attached Files

Comment

... and a second one.

My son is 1 year old (next Monday) so might be a little bigger than yours.
                        This seat is good from 1 year and 9 kg (my son is already 12 kg !!!) up to 12 years and 36 kg, adapting to child growing by raising the head rest and then, finally, taking off the back and leaving only the bottom part.

Marco
                        Attached Files

Comment

Forgot to say:

"Racing" soft belt guards are not provided of course (8 euros on a performance car accessories store).

Price of the seat here is around 100-110 Euros.

Comment

Originally posted by Pisobiker
                            Forgot to say:

"Racing" soft belt guards are not provided of course (8 euros on a performance car accessories store).

Price of the seat here is around 100-110 Euros.
                            Thanks Marco, the colours go well with your interior.

Your son looks very Italian and I'm sure he will be a handfull when he grows up.

Can I have your front seats please?

I've just noticed they are Recaro ( I think!)

I will look at the weekend when Sarah and I have some time.

David

P.S. Parents went to Lake Como today, Viareggio is in September!

Comment

Why not ask yourself?

Comment

Working...
                              X