Niggling bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niggling bits

As explained in the open forum, Im a a new (and very happy S2 owner). I have some queries regards the interior.
    Whare can I get hold of a blank button, missing from the central console (I think its where the heated seat button would be if I had them), and currently sits next to the alarm/immobilisor breaker. Its looks a bit messy with a hole there.
    Also, is it a labour intensive job (and therefore expensive) to replace the LED for the ambient temp display. Im thinking its not worth the hassle.
    The leather (Ecru) could do with buffing up, can anyone recommend a specific product to clean and bring the seats back to life.

Ta
    J

Central console? Are we talking about the console...

that goes between the seats? My heated seat buttons(2) are situated on the
    button array below the airvents just above the radio and heater/aircon control units. If this is where you are referring too, you can get those blanks at any Audi breaker yard. Oh BTW, I have 20V CQ, but they are very similar in interior setup.

Comment

Originally posted by panzerwagen
      that goes between the seats? My heated seat buttons(2) are situated on the
      button array below the airvents just above the radio and heater/aircon control units. If this is where you are referring too, you can get those blanks at any Audi breaker yard. Oh BTW, I have 20V CQ, but they are very similar in interior setup.
      Yep, the row of buttons above the radio and below the air vents. I should find one in the London area.

Thanks.
      J

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie
        Yep, the row of buttons above the radio and below the air vents. I should find one in the London area.

Thanks.
        jamie give me your address i have a few spare.

David

any other little bits i have a collection ?
        DAVIDP20V - 95' Polar Silver RS2 standard 315 bhp, forge diverter valve, Mark H mod and boost gauge..... and shes for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie
          The leather (Ecru) could do with buffing up, can anyone recommend a specific product to clean and bring the seats back to life.

Ta

Try this stuff, it cleams and makes your leather smell more leathery than than a leathery thing....
          http://www.frost.co.uk/item_Detail.asp?productID=8668

Or just try saddle soap from older style cobblers. Safeways sometimes sell it. Maybe try a saddlers. It is not just for sadles but for cleaning shoes, handbags, bike seats etc.....

HTH

David

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect
            Try this stuff, it cleams and makes your leather smell more leathery than than a leathery thing....
            http://www.frost.co.uk/item_Detail.asp?productID=8668

Or just try saddle soap from older style cobblers. Safeways sometimes sell it. Maybe try a saddlers. It is not just for sadles but for cleaning shoes, handbags, bike seats etc.....

HTH

David
            David,

Thanks for that. Another item in the shopping bag!
            J

Comment

Working...
            X