Tourag Torch Fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourag Torch Fitted

I copied Ben and fitted the new stylee cigarette lighter and Tourag torch (it was fitted a while ago but only just taken a picture)

Everyone thinks the torch is cool - top mod
    Attached Files
    S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Looks just like mine.

Only the carpets cleaner and the gearknob is a different colour.

Ben
    the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
    1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Originally posted by s2avant
      Looks just like mine.

Only the carpets cleaner and the gearknob is a different colour.

Ben
      And the cars its in is a little bit faster!
      Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Comment

Very nice, how much did the whole lot cost, including the lighter aswell, my christmas list grows. What is the item arrowed in the picture below, i havnt got that on my car, and it looks like switches
        Graham
        Attached Files
        Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

The switch is how I enter a startup code into a clifford alarm.

Cost is nothing compared to everything else I have spent - think it ends up being about £40 for the bits - I need to look out some receipts but I don't really like doing that - it makes me feel sick!

Comment

I bought just the torch and i love it. threw out the cig lighter...but i like the idea of having the two plugs. i might just modify!
            Joe "NoNonsense"
            axis motorsport
            joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Originally posted by Doug_RS2
              The switch is how I enter a startup code into a clifford alarm.

Cost is nothing compared to everything else I have spent - think it ends up being about £40 for the bits - I need to look out some receipts but I don't really like doing that - it makes me feel sick!
              I havnt spent as much as you but know what you mean, just totting the figures and you could probably buy another mint S2. But doing that alone is bad enough, doing it when the cheif is about ."How much for a clip!!!!! "
              Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Also another thing i have noticed is that nearly all S2's i have seen have a broken clip in exactly the same place , mine has it, i am certain one of the lads who was out with me on the north east meet had it, and Doug has it, is it a design floor or has some unscrupulus previous owner butchered it. Does anyone else have the same problem???
                Attached Files

Comment

Graham

That gap has never bothered me - I have had that bit out the car a few times - I should maybe see if it is broken or I haven't fitted it correctly - one day!

Comment

My console slides onto a groove or a track, if you will, and has virtually no gap. maybe you just need to realign it by removing the console and reinstalling it. you *should* see what i mean when you have it out.
                    Joe "NoNonsense"
                    axis motorsport
                    joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsense
                      My console slides onto a groove or a track, if you will, and has virtually no gap. maybe you just need to realign it by removing the console and reinstalling it. you *should* see what i mean when you have it out.
                      There is a metal frame which locates the console. it is in 2 pieces and can be adjusted or fettled to suit. When you take it out, have a look and see what I mean.

HTH

David

Comment

Originally posted by Graham
                        Also another thing i have noticed is that nearly all S2's i have seen have a broken clip in exactly the same place , mine has it, i am certain one of the lads who was out with me on the north east meet had it, and Doug has it, is it a design floor or has some unscrupulus previous owner butchered it. Does anyone else have the same problem???
                        That part of the console slides over two guides. The guides are metal and the console is plastic. All manuals even Bentley, never tell you about the two screws behind the heater trim, that hold the Aux gauges trim on. All the say is tilt up rear of console and slide out the console. If you do that and don't remove the Aux trim, you break the tabs.

Greg
                        They can have my car when they pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel.

Comment

90quattrocoupe is right on!

Same thing happened to me when I installed Billzcats short shift kit.
                          Nearly broke the plastic piece, cracked it thou. I reinforced it with some spare plastic I had laying about and used a 3000lbs epoxy to hold it.
                          Now the console is nice and tight to the dash. Somebody should tellBentley about the gaffe.

Comment

Last edited by panzerwagen; 11 August 2004, 14:27. Reason: Delete

Comment

Cheers, another job on the to do list But it sounds simple enough

Comment

Working...
                              X