WTB - urS6 Avant rear door cards with oem speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB - urS6 Avant rear door cards with oem speakers

As above, condition of the door cards not critical, as I want to use the speakers in a saloon's rear door cards, and use the Avant's rear door cards to work out the correct positioning of the speakers in the Saloon's rear door cards.

Rear speakers in a saloon are on the rear window shelf. Just want more speakers.

Not for extra noise /volume, but because I like the idea, and also think it is a good location to fill out the sound in the car.

Thanks, for any assistance / or photos.

I've got a pair in a good condition but I'll have to check the speakers for you...
    '93 S2 Avant breaking
    '95 S6 Avant sold
    '83 80 Quattro SWB
    '85 90 Quattro
    '85 200 Quattro 10V sold

Comment

Thanks, speakers would be helpful, but not as essential as the door cards themselves.

Comment

Been thinking of this myself.

I have the parts for this and am considering it,how did you get on with it,wiring it in etc etc?
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Installing OE avant rear door speakers in a C4 sedan rear door card/panel

Originally posted by macspring View Post
          Thanks, speakers would be helpful, but not as essential as the door cards themselves.
          This post will show you how to convert a saloon door panel to an door panel with speakers (the door cards are already marked for location):

Installing OE rear door speakers in a C4 sedan rear door card/panel:

http://.quattroworld.com/s4s6/msgs/310066.phtml

The starting point:

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
          94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

I think I have two sets of fronts and two fears (speakers only) chucked the door cards as were in the way

Comment

Working...
            X