RS2 instrument cluster LCD display replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
    Well done, maybe on ebay or the like but not really in the spirit of helping fellow enthusiasts on the Forum
    That is why it says "or best offer". Like i said i have sold others in that price range. Here on S2 forum. Ebay. And off my old web site. I dont care for your sarcasm. So for me to keep up the good sprirt to help others on the forum i must sell parts for cheap? I would love to have an extra set of pop out rear vent windows but i dont expect Tonks or Spink to sell them cheap to me in good spririt on the forum. They have bills to pay and want to make some money as do I. Hope you understand.

Comment

I'd take 2
      sigpic

Comment

I would be interested in one also but most importantly for me is the temperature lcd if you can get your hands on that il take 2 of them and am guessing most of the forum would buy one to!!

Comment

I need one for my RS2, so i would be interested definetaly for 1 but if price is right i would get a spare too.

Comment

Originally posted by AudiCoupeParts View Post
            That is why it says "or best offer". Like i said i have sold others in that price range. Here on S2 forum. Ebay. And off my old web site. I dont care for your sarcasm. So for me to keep up the good sprirt to help others on the forum i must sell parts for cheap? I would love to have an extra set of pop out rear vent windows but i dont expect Tonks or Spink to sell them cheap to me in good spririt on the forum. They have bills to pay and want to make some money as do I. Hope you understand.
            Of course I understand, sorry that you took offence good luck with you sale no hard feelings

Comment

Lcd

Me to
              I would have 1 as well

Comment

Put me down for two please.
                Chris
                "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

lcd

Put me down for 1 tnx

Comment

I'd have one as well please

Comment

30 GBP for a primitive LCD display is too much. I would also take one if the price is right.
                      Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Yes I would be up for 2 as well

Comment

Did this ever amount to anything. I have noticed my first on set of bleeding. Replacing with a new LCD would be preferable than buying a second hand item. Cheers.

Comment

The idea of finding a new LCD that has the same contacts is a fool's errand. I've swapped an LCD from a 100 to a Urs4 cluster. I'd try and find an LCD from a CQ, 80 or possibly a 100 if it's known to fit.

Comment

I agree. Easier to buy an instrument cluster and switch the section with the LCD part in it, it's plug and play stuff.
                              1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
                              2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
                              2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Yes i agree, however buying a second hand item will no doubt bleed soon enough too. I have a 1991 3B with 146k and it started to bleed last week. What kind of miles have other owners got out of theirs before the dreaded pixel damage occurs?

Comment

Working...
                                X