C4 UrS4/S6 Owners: Cloth or Leather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

97 s6 avant
    Black leather, front heated and electric adjustment.

Comment

Would be interesting to see if the "original purchaser" had ordered this VIN with only "comfort seats/Non Sports version"??

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
        .... I have to agree with Dave those seats are not S6 which is a shame even more so as it's a later plus speck car.Not sure if you knew that anyway? They are standard shape C4 A6 seats. All S6 cars came with Recaro front sports seats. And some of these had Electric adjustment and heated added as options.
        Here are examples of leather electric Recaros (my 93 UrS4). Note the taller side bolsters, more pleats and the "exclusive" UrS movable thigh bolster.

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
        94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Given enough money one could order pretty much anything from the factory If the original owner was on the heavyer side then i can understand why "comfort" seats were ordered.

I had fwd 80 with EDL (not just label, it worked) from 1993. They started to appear on C4 quattros in MY1995, AFAIK not even possible for B4 platform. No idea on the story but proves the point again, given enough reason you could order anything. I have also S8 recaro cloth front seats, Leather was standard but for some reason it was ordered with cloth.

Comment

URS4 Limo 1991 cloth sports seats with quattro logo

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
              Those are not UrS6 seats, at least nothing like ones I have been seeing since 1998.

Pretty sure those are C4 A6 seats.
              you sure? they are power/ heated seats and the buttons are identical to those shown in the s6 handbook that came with the car. i would rather have black leather any day!

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

1995 s6 black leather and carbon trim

Comment

Originally posted by fourringsofhappiness View Post
                  Would be interesting to see if the "original purchaser" had ordered this VIN with only "comfort seats/Non Sports version"??
                  i would, with my fat ****!!

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

Here are examples of leather electric Recaros (my 93 UrS4). Note the taller side bolsters, more pleats and the "exclusive" UrS movable thigh bolster.

Dave,interior looking a well cared for perfect example. I have black leather and like it but i like cream, light grey too when they are in mint condition. Cream when it's as clean as yours looks elegant like a business express audi wanted it to be.After all these C4 A6 cars were Audis highest offering before the A8 came along.

@geneandbolly My fat bum fits really well in those Sports Recaros
                    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                    96 URS6 plus speck estate
                    94 2.6 80 Avant
                    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

After all these C4 A6 cars were Audis highest offering before the A8 came along.
                      Um, highest luxury car before C4 A6 was D11 V8 Lang, the A8 came along at the same time as C4 A6, Production started in the middle of 1994.

Comment

That is one hell of a nice looking interior Are there any pictures of your car collection on there somewhere?

EDIT: Just noticed, what is that thing by the cupholders?
                        '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                        '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                        '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Originally posted by Zoig View Post
                          Um, highest luxury car before C4 A6 was D11 V8 Lang, the A8 came along at the same time as C4 A6, Production started in the middle of 1994.
                          Slight slip there but sentiment correct though as C4 platform URS4 VISA Vee URS6 same car only better came out 91/92 so before the A8 You knew exactly what i meant.
                          Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 5 June 2014, 14:44.
                          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by hunker7 View Post
                            That is one hell of a nice looking interior Are there any pictures of your car collection on there somewhere?

EDIT: Just noticed, what is that thing by the cupholders?
                            Hunker7.Looks great doesn't it.I have EXACTLY THE SAME interior colour evrything Mint Like Daves but with the 7 seat option carpets,brand new carpets mats all 4, plus door cards if you want.Thought i would mention it.It will be going on Ebay soon.
                            94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Hunker7.Looks great doesn't it.I have EXACTLY THE SAME interior colour evrything Mint Like Daves but with the 7 seat option carpets,brand new carpets mats all 4, plus door cards if you want.Thought i would mention it.It will be going on Ebay soon.
                              Thanks for an offer, but I prefer black...also I should stop buying parts altogether, and concentrate on getting S4 on the road
                              '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                              '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                              '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
                                you sure? they are power/ heated seats and the buttons are identical to those shown in the s6 handbook that came with the car.
                                I had a 98 C4 A6 avant and it had the wider, non-sport seats. They were electric adjust and heated, just like my 93 UrS4 seats but their shape is 100% different so yes I am 101% sure that those are not UrS6 sport seats. Sorry.
                                RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                                94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Working...
                                X