X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are more of the classic c type.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard-of-OD View Post
      So turns out auditradition is better viewed in ie instead of firefox. Placing an order shortly but a little confused between Anthracite and Graphite. Some images show both as black and some show them as a dark grey. any thoughts? Thank
      Yes. I have no idea where graphite was used. However all the S2s, RS2s and C4 UrS4/S6 buildtags that I have done for folks, when they have cloth and it is "black", Audi called in Anthracite (same with black leather). Here is one example, from the RS2 body and interior colour listings:

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
        Yes. I have no idea where graphite was used. However all the S2s, RS2s and C4 UrS4/S6 buildtags that I have done for folks, when they have cloth and it is "black", Audi called in Anthracite (same with black leather). Here is one example, from the RS2 body and interior colour listings:

Perfect!
        We really need to meet up as you have been extremely helpful through out my build thread and now here.

@ Ruffiano - I will contact John and see if he wants to sell.
        Issam N. Abed
        iABED Industries
        iABED Email | Facebook
        The build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffiano View Post

Nice seats, would love a set of those in my URQ.
          Leif-Helge
          -91 S2 VEMS and Comp Turbo
          -12 B** 530XD Touring "S2 parts transporter, and daily driver"

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffiano View Post

like my spare ones except mine are manual

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard-of-OD View Post
              Someone in the UK needs to be a forwarder for Audi Tradition. Seriously....
              You can order direct from Audi Tradition BTDT many times.
              Shipping is super cheap and comes via Canada Post.

BTW the prices on-line include VAT, when we order (outside of EU) the 19% VAT is discounted, so just think of it as a "sale" price..
              If you have someone in Europe order it for you you loose the ability to get that discount.

HTH

Cheers
              www.quattro.ca
              B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
              B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

I wonder if shipping prices are the same to the Canada/US as what we pay because shipping to The Netherlands is stupidly expensive even for the smallest items that fit through the letter box

Comment

Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
                  I wonder if shipping prices are the same to the Canada/US as what we pay because shipping to The Netherlands is stupidly expensive even for the smallest items that fit through the letter box
                  Not sure if its their system, but shipping of a front 1/4 of a sport quattro sheetmetal from AT to Canada was 45 Euro!! You should have seen the size of the box.. Any normal way it would have been over 500 Euro to ship.... AT must either loose on each shipment or have some sort of a super saver deal with DHL for shipments to Canada.
                  Either way I am happy!!!

BTW AT cannot deal with USA customers, something to do with US dealers having exclusive rights to sell Audi products, except the dealers themselves do not have access to AT's inventory, catch 22.. feel sorry for them.
                  www.quattro.ca
                  B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
                  B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by ralleyquattro View Post
                    BTW AT cannot deal with USA customers, something to do with US dealers having exclusive rights to sell Audi products, except the dealers themselves do not have access to AT's inventory, catch 22.. feel sorry for them.
                    We'll need Canadian forwarders
                    1995 1PissedOff90sigpic1991 USDM CQ 7aT

Comment

Not sure if its their system, but shipping of a front 1/4 of a sport quattro sheetmetal from AT to Canada was 45 Euro!! You should have seen the size of the box.. .
                      That's cheap indeed.

For example an 80/90/4000 boot lock rubber was about €15 - €20 to ship from Germany to NL in an enveloppe

Comment

AT must either loose on each shipment or have some sort of a super saver deal with DHL for shipments to Canada.
                        Nope they just rip everyone else off charging 25 euros for tiny items!
                        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                        Indigo ABY coupé
                        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                        X