Door card rubbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door card rubbers

Hi can anyone help with a few close up pics of the 2 rubber door seals that sit at top rh
    And top lh of door card ,they were perished got new ones but the foremost seem
    A little odd, any help would be greatly appreciated , best regards Paul.

Sorry car is a s2 coupe of course.

Comment

Anyone ? Please

Comment

Originally posted by paulmac View Post
        Hi can anyone help with a few close up pics of the 2 rubber door seals that sit at top rh
        And top lh of door card ,they were perished got new ones but the foremost seem
        A little odd, any help would be greatly appreciated , best regards Paul.
        Could you elaborate a little on "odd"?
        I can get some pics of the ones on my spare cards tomorrow, what is it specifically you'd like a picture of? Or is a picture of the rubber itself enough?

Dave.

Comment

My new ones just don't seem to sit in 2 place as they should, part no check out
          Would like to see wat way there should sit a few pics should help out if u can get a chance ,cheers

Comment

I've got a new set of these from tradition, it looks like they have reproduced the rear rubbers in a slightly different finish to the originals they used to sell. I'm not sure how well they will fit as haven't tried yet but they don't look as well made as the originals - the edges are bobbly. I do know when I fitted a previous set they took a while to squash into shape after fitting.

Comment

Did you take your cards off to.fit them.??

Comment

Originally posted by paulmac View Post
                My new ones just don't seem to sit in 2 place as they should, part no check out
                Would like to see wat way there should sit a few pics should help out if u can get a chance ,cheers
                Left to right first three are of drivers side and and the other two are of passenger
                Attached Files

Comment

@Colesy the quality of the replacements look pretty ropey. The original parts have little rectangular openings to locate the tabs on to the door cards. The little cutout circles at the bottom of the tabs are also missing. Another fine product from Audi Tradition.

You can see what I mean from the pic below.

Comment

The quality of the ones from Audi Tradition is shocking
                    I bought a set via that 'infamous' group buy a few years ago, one of them split on the edges after being on my coupe a mere 12 months

Trouble is its there's or nothing although if my memory serves me correctly a forum member said he could make some from an old car tyre, however this was never substantiated
                    For what this cost me so far I could have bought an S2

Comment

Yep I guess I have the remanufactured ones then ,they are somewhat different ,
                      Hopefully should still work , could I also trouble u guys for a few pics of rubbers fitted on the door itself , thanks for help .

Comment

They fit and work well mate. Just fit and enjoy not having a hole.. Hee hee

Comment

I agree the Audi Tradition ones from the group buy were a good fit on my car. Happy with them so far.....
                          The Perfectionist
                          sigpic
                          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Working...
                          X