Replacing the center console parts whit wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing the center console parts whit wood

hello i bought this set of wooden trim for my coupe it has the a/c unit surround as wood and then the 3 cauges and ash tray how do i remove the old black parts from these i have never done it and need some help whit it i hope it isnt too hard to do

If you have manual A/C with 3 rotary knobs you need to remove knobs using something like flat screwdriver or pliers. Then there will be 2 bolts securing trim. If you have automatic A/C then there's only flat head screwdriver to pry it off, it holds on tabs.
    For gauges and ashtray you'll need to remove whole center console and take it apart. Not hard to do, just takes some time if you've never done it.

Comment

Yeah i never done it any tips and is there any screws and if there is where are those located

Comment

Originally posted by mdz View Post
        If you have manual A/C with 3 rotary knobs you need to remove knobs using something like flat screwdriver or pliers. Then there will be 2 bolts securing trim. If you have automatic A/C then there's only flat head screwdriver to pry it off, it holds on tabs.
        For gauges and ashtray you'll need to remove whole center console and take it apart. Not hard to do, just takes some time if you've never done it.
        i did it today was actually very easy just 2 bolts for center console and 2 for cauges and 4 screws for the gear sifter bag and from there it was very easy to do thanks alot for the tip

Comment

Post some pics 'before after'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]59632[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]59633[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]59634[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]59635[/ATTACH]

Comment

Didi the images show up ?

Comment

Working...