s2 speedo, computer etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s2 speedo, computer etc

Does anyone know of where I can get my speedo and computer unit reconditioned as its on its last legs? Also is there an easy way of removing the clocks from the dash? Thanks.

Clocks come out by removing the steering cowl top by undoing two screws from underneath, then the clocks are held in by two screws at the bottom, undo these, eek the clocks out and disconnect the three/four multiplugs from the back and wiggle it out from behind the steering wheel carefully.

A sharp, small, screwdriver is good for releasing the locking parts of the electrical connectors before pulling them out.

Have you looked at this at all? It is really very simple...

Comment

Thanks for that. I haven't started the job but it sounds easy enough. The speedo/odo is lazy sometimes and the computer works but is inacurate. Do you know where I can get the clocks refurbished?

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Comment

Autewo.de sell all the stuff youre after, bordcomputer and clocks. Alternatively if its peeling faces that are impeading the needles then "rusty" on here supplied me with excellent quality replacements.

Comment

Ok thanks.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X