RS2 headliner fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 headliner fabric

Does anyone know where i can get the fabric that is used on the RS2 headliner ? the blacl/grey platin ? i checked audi tradition but could find it.
    5 Cylinder Freak

I found a supplier in the UK that recovered mine, 'Hukes Car Trimmers" they happened to have it in stock! https://www.facebook.com/hukescartrimmers/

Give them a ring, I am sure they can help.

Comment

Make sure its bi-directional stretching material. The material I used was foam backed too. Makes it easier to do around the visor area .
      Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

I used a company called AS Trim, foam backed or plain, stretch in both directions, start from middle and work out to sides, use 3m 90 aerosol glue, I used dark grey but black would work as well
        1995 RS2 Nogaro
        1971 Lotus Elan Sprint
        1974 Lotus Elan+2S 130/5

Comment

Originally posted by treebirch View Post
          I found a supplier in the UK that recovered mine, 'Hukes Car Trimmers" they happened to have it in stock! https://www.facebook.com/hukescartrimmers/

Give them a ring, I am sure they can help.
          Do you know roughly how much they charged? I need to get the headliner and side pillars done in my UrS4 as its falling apart!

Comment

From memory it was about

Comment

I have had samples from Hukes Car Trimmers and also their recommendation Martrim who supply trimmers but the match of colour is not very good from the samples I have received. I have an RS2 pearl blue noggy exterior with blue alcantara/black leather interior. The original headliner material matches the colour of the PVC sun visors which is a slightly mauve charcoal colour. Anyone know of a source of material similar to the original? Thanks
              Cheers
              Don
              ---------------------
              Everything in perfect working order

Comment

Originally posted by Don View Post
                I have had samples from Hukes Car Trimmers and also their recommendation Martrim who supply trimmers but the match of colour is not very good from the samples I have received. I have an RS2 pearl blue noggy exterior with blue alcantara/black leather interior. The original headliner material matches the colour of the PVC sun visors which is a slightly mauve charcoal colour. Anyone know of a source of material similar to the original? Thanks
                Agreed, the colour match is not ideal, I've got my old headliner out now so might try to find an alternative material and go again!

Comment

Working...
                X