Modified winlog driver and revised dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified winlog driver and revised dash

I used PRJ's source and made a new winlog driver and matching dash to display imperial units of measure. If you like the display and want to use it with metric units you can load the original DLL file and it should run with it too. Also in this dash i added start and stop buttons with key strokes for logging. so Z key starts the logger and X key stops the logger. could be useful if your doing street tuning and your watching the road instead of trying to start the logger. The link below is to my google drive just click that and go into the winlog imperial units folder to get the revised dash and DLL for imperial units. If the source code for the new DLL is needed i will gladly provide it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...0b?usp=sharing

winlog dash imp.JPG

Attached Files
    Last edited by vwnut8392; 28 January 2018, 01:49.
    "The really good drivers got the bugs on the side windows." Walter Röhrl

Guys, how to connect innovate lc-2 with Winlog? Did someone do this via the usb port using the lc-2 digital output?

Comment

Originally posted by jonn48 View Post
      Guys, how to connect innovate lc-2 with Winlog? Did someone do this via the usb port using the lc-2 digital output?
      i think PRJ was using com port splitter software to plumb in the AFR reading. how i did it in my car was changed some of logging code, used the spare 0-5v output from my zeitronix ZT-3 into an open ADC input to get wideband AFR reading into my logs. than i went in to the source code for the winlog driver and made a new line for the new input using the matching equation i came up with for the ZT-3's output so winlog understands it. my solution works in both winlog and tuner pro RT logging.
      "The really good drivers got the bugs on the side windows." Walter Röhrl

Comment

I use this your work on my car with slc free 14point7 installed there. But this time you need to configure a friend’s car and he has lc-2.

Comment

I used Pin 43 - free one and measured the drift of the resistore to match Lambda 0,8 - 1,0. Changed my code for the read at this channel.
          No issues so far. Com splitter never worked for me.

Comment

Working...
          X