Defined IDApro IDB file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defined IDApro IDB file

Well everyone here's my start to putting information into an IDB file for IDApro, this is going to take a while to get all the info typed in so bear with me. This is today and i started from scratch. There is plenty more blanks that need to be filled in yet and as i work on it i will update the file in the thread. Enjoy and throw some likes on the post. The Link below is to my mega Drive, if you see a version change here the re-download the file from my google drive as its been updated. ENJOY!

Just to clear to clear everything in advance i will not give anyone the actual DAMOS or function sheet to anyone so stop asking or trying to bribe me, this is as good as it gets and its direct 1 to 1 info from the DAMOS straight into the IDB. If you cannot view the IDB or dont know how well than your out of luck and probably shouldn't be messing with the ECU's internal programming anyhow. This will be an IDB only unless someone wants to make it into an XDF for tuner pro or any other format. sorry people.

I changed the file hosting to my mega cloud storage drive instead of google, let me know if this is still not working.

V1.0 - A lot of the constants have their internal code words defined and some of them are commented with equations.
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!
    Last edited by vwnut8392; 19 February 2018, 21:06.
    "The really good drivers got the bugs on the side windows." Walter Röhrl

2h7klea.jpg

and what?

Its same on ALL versions of IDA that I'm have.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasp View Post
      2h7klea.jpg

and what?

Its same on ALL versions of IDA that I'm have.
      i will check it, thank you for letting me know.

i think you was downloading when i was doing an update to it through the drive, try to re-download and let me know if it works.

Comment

Tried it too. Same issue.

Comment

thanks for letting me know. i will have to find a different way to host the IDB.

Hosting has been changed to mega now, try this and see if it works.
          Last edited by vwnut8392; 19 February 2018, 21:07.

Comment

Upload a zip file.

Comment

Originally posted by Acki View Post
              Upload a zip file.
              i get an error every time i try to upload directly to the forum weather its a zip, rar, changed extension to txt etc. looks like only way to host it is externally.

Comment

Still not working.

Upload the file as ZIP file at mega or google.

You closed your IDA before uploading the file right?

Comment

Originally posted by Acki View Post
                  Still not working.

Upload the file as ZIP file at mega or google.

You closed your IDA before uploading the file right?
                  yes i did. try the mega link i changed to in the first post. that should work.

Comment

Its not worked. Upload your IDA.

Comment

I tried the Mega file - isn't working.
                      Try to upload the IBD in a zip file.

Comment

mega link changed, now in a zip file.

Comment

IDB or ZIP or RAR or TGZ its not changed, because you use some badly cracked IDA.

Use this version -
                          https://mega.nz/#!mNtGjTaQ!6m7hpX_2Q...yb33ldRiA0NOQY

or upload your.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasp View Post
                            IDB or ZIP or RAR or TGZ its not changed, because you use some badly cracked IDA.

Use this version -
                            https://mega.nz/#!mNtGjTaQ!6m7hpX_2Q...yb33ldRiA0NOQY

or upload your.
                            i will give this a go and repost for the millionth time lol. thanks.

Comment

Here is a temporary fix till i re-type everything into the other version Rasp posted a link to. this is just an HTML output from my IDB. all my commenting starts at 0x8300. unzip and open in your favorite browser.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X