my s2 mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rahhh i thought that too!

that orange colour is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo nice!!!!!!

Didnt think they done the S2 in that colour tho?
    Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Theres a Orange S2 in and around the Radlett area. Saw it drive by once at speed. Looked a bit OTT.

I got quoted 250 -300 for the door builds. he wanted to see the car before he gave me a proper price.

Bedford and Watford huh? Do u ever by chance travel up a road that leads from watford (Cost Co area) towards Radlett? I remember passing a Gun Metal Grey S2 about 5-6 Months ago.
      Last edited by AbsS2; 10 July 2003, 13:52.
      Coupe

Comment

I've seen an orange Coupe badged as an S2 as well, in the Hemel Hempstead / Leighton Buzzard area.

Looks well nice!! But as i say, didnt think they came in that colour, certainly not listed on any of the Audi brochures i've seen
        Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
        2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by LPHUK2002
          Audis293

You got an orange S2 ?!

Leigh
          No, it`s not orange.The camera played me that day I think
          The car is actually red.
          Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah

Leigh
            Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

Orange one exist.

Looks quite orange to me .

Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair C
                My pages have now been updated - lots more pics of the changer istall in there now - enjoy!

That does look great Al ,however I was looking at the space in mine (A/C) & i cant see enough room to do the job. Do you have any dimentions of the box you constructed? i havent bought an auto changer yet so I will have to go shopping armed with a tape measure!
                Thanx,
                simon

Comment

Originally posted by missmouse
                  That does look great Al ,however I was looking at the space in mine (A/C) & i cant see enough room to do the job. Do you have any dimentions of the box you constructed? i havent bought an auto changer yet so I will have to go shopping armed with a tape measure!
                  Thanx,
                  simon
                  Simon - If you're planning to put a changer in your A/C'd S2 in the same position then I wish you luck! I know in Pete's S2 he had aftermarket A/C equipment in the space, but I've no idea how much space there is on vehicles with FF AC. Be prepared for some proper butchery though (which future owners will probably not thank you for!)

My changer was 255 x 63 x 161.5.

If there is anything else you think I might be able to help with - just give us a shout!

Al

Comment

Working...
                  X