Audi Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Concert

I was just wondering if it was possible to fit this Audi Concert stereo in the Audi S2/RS2's.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-Concert-C...QQcmdZViewItem

If so is it best to buy the head unti and also the Bose amp?

radio

HI
    John here
    dont think that radio will work in car
    face of radio looks different will check at work tomorrow for you

normail radio concert does work in 80/S2/RS2

WILL GET RELERVANT INFO AND SEND TO YOU

BEST ADVICE IS TO ASK S2AVANT

cheers
    john

Comment

Thanks for that.

So if you had a normal Audi concert head unit in the dashboard and the CD changer in the boot then it may work.

Comment

radio

hi

waiying for more info for radio.........might need an adapter for can wire set up

yes to you other post
        i running concert radio with PHAT noise( like mp3 player...was running a cd unit in boot before''

Comment

Anyone knows the procedure to fit in a navigation plus on the dash?besides replacing the switches somewhere else in the cabin,are there any problems connecting and powering up the double din navi?im thinking of getting the new one with the 16:9 screen but need to make sure of some info before?

sorry for the hijack

Comment

IIRC that radio bigger than a standard DIN size in width so you would need to modify the dash to get it to fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo
              IIRC that radio bigger than a standard DIN size in width so you would need to modify the dash to get it to fit.
              That was exactly what I was going to post....
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic
              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Thanks for that everyone. I have been looking for a good quality stereo and I thought I would see if this would work.

Don't fancy chopping up the dash though.

Does anyone know of any other brands of stereo that has the red lighting?

Comment

radio

can use concert/gamma radio just get later type center consol trim.. (comes with airvents ).that came on late
                  audi 80 cabios................using one on my l reg avant and soon my 90 quattro
                  avant had cd player in boot .....now has PHAT noise.................90 will have cd player........hope this helps

john

Comment

Working...
                  X