WANTED Blauplunkt delta cc head unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED Blauplunkt delta cc head unit

with or without 6 cd changer, must be mint and from either a cabrio, or a S2 ( facia size is 210 mm wide ) have just bought a brand new old stock item, but the facia sise is 220 mm wide and does not fit. i now belive this unit is for a S6 ( or poss for a S4 or S8 ) also have a brand new 6 cd changer to go with it. will sell or swop for right unit.

I might be interested in the brand new 6cd changer if ti's the correct one for a S6 or Cabriolet. Shame about the Delta unit though, the only way i could find the correct smaller one (no one seams to be selling them new for a good price) was second hand but this was about 7 years ago.
    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Pm sent on the 19th bud but no answer?
      94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

hi mark, replied same day, dont know if you got it ? the unit is not original audi unit, but aftermarket model.dont have the right conectors to try head unit and cd player as yet ( workink on it ) if all is well i think £40 plus postage is fair regards martin.

Comment

Originally posted by greenyman View Post
          hi mark, replied same day, dont know if you got it ? the unit is not original audi unit, but aftermarket model.dont have the right conectors to try head unit and cd player as yet ( workink on it ) if all is well i think £40 plus postage is fair regards martin.
          Hi Martin apologies, under the old system when you logged in up flashed you have a private message.Sadly that doesn't happen anymore so i miised it. What make and can you supply a pic of the unit? Cheers Mark.
          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

hi mark, sorry but i am going to hold on to the cd player, till i get the right size head unit, then see if it works with that. if it does not ,will give you first refusal i am still looking to swop/ sell the new 220mm head unit cheers martin.

Comment

No worries Martin can understand that, i was looking for a potential OEM unit anyway in case any of mine went on there blink in the future. Hope you find what your after.
              94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

I should check if I have spares around still. might have a spare charger as well as a spare 21cm delta cc.
                is there still interest in these parts?

Comment

hi, yes stil very interested in both items, if you have them please send photos and price required please. regards martin.

Comment

Hi Martin, I'll check what I have around and will send some pictures. not sure about prices, will take care of pics first.

Comment

hi, have you had any luck, with finding/taking pics of unit yet? regards martin.

Comment

Working...
                      X