Headunit advice for a complete novice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckerstore.com

I tryed ordering from here, but remote kit was on back order. Pic and description on main page.
    Got mine off ebay, one left after just looking.

rs2315.
    sigpic

Comment

It is

a Becker accessory that I bought at teh same time as the radio itself from the Becker dealer to make the iPod work. It is just a glorified but correct cable that connects the radio to the iPod which I store in the glove box in a soft spectacle pouch that you would slide a pair of sunglasses into. It gives easy access to the iPod if you ever need to touch it. Stops it from getting scratched in the glove-box.

The cable is not cheap, but it is plug and play.

The cable to the iPod plugs in at the back of the radio so no wires or any clues.

It makes cd changer obsolete in my mind as there can be thousands of songs on the iPod arranged into different playlists to suit the mood or the passengers.

HTH.

Kind regards.

Comment

I have an Alpine head unit with the ipod control, It will connect and charge my ipod video BUT will only connect and NOT charge my new iphone. Check it will charge it first!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dubmeister View Post
          I have an Alpine head unit with the ipod control, It will connect and charge my ipod video BUT will only connect and NOT charge my new iphone. Check it will charge it first!!!
          this is what I am afraid of.....

Comment

Working...
          X