TomTom One S2 Startup/Shutdown Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomTom One S2 Startup/Shutdown Screens

Bought a new TomTom One today, and have put together a startup/shutdown screen themed for the S2.

The files are a bit too big to attach to this post, but they are downloadable from my newly-created blog. I have attached a sample, but it is a pdf which was the quickest and easiest way to upload it to the forum.

tomtom_s2_screens.pdf
    Last edited by gbleenz; 16 May 2009, 06:29.
    --
    '96 S2 Coupe
    '84 ur Quattro
    '72 MGB

Nice!
    Will go well with the audi 80 icon I use instead of the arrow
    Was looking for a coupe but no joy.

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Hope you like 'em.

Tell me - where did you find the 80 icon? I'm thinking on making one for the S2, I'm no icon designer, so it will have to be a photo. Needless to say, a day will have to be spent cutting and polishing the S2's rear end before that happens.

George
      --
      '96 S2 Coupe
      '84 ur Quattro
      '72 MGB

Comment

Got the icon (photo) off the tomtom web site a while back, think it was one that someone had uploaded.
        Between me saying to the missus "check the 80 isint cool" and yoda telling us the directions she gets a bit upset

cheers

Comment

Nice one. Done!

Comment

Change of download address

After difficulties with hosting providers, I have relocated my websites, resulting in a change of download link. If anybody is still interested in these images, they can be found here:
            http://george.brownlee.net.nz/2010/0...ttro-coupe-80/
            --
            '96 S2 Coupe
            '84 ur Quattro
            '72 MGB

Comment

Originally posted by sjw185 View Post
              Got the icon (photo) off the tomtom web site a while back, think it was one that someone had uploaded.
              Between me saying to the missus "check the 80 isint cool" and yoda telling us the directions she gets a bit upset

cheers
              'At the end of the road, take the ferry you must'

I found it got very annoying very fast I just have some odd english bird on the PC. Have a cd of TomTom voices somewhere...

Comment

Working...
              X