X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• benntenn67
    replied
    Originally posted by Error404 View Post
    I've decided to invest in a head unit and some speakers for my coupe as the hole in the dash is pretty boring in terms of entertainment.

So will soon be looking for some 10cm components to fit in the OE dash location, to be driven by a Genesis Profile4 amp I picked up a couple years ago.
    Sound quality of most importance, any suggestions? Budget £100 - £150 ideally

Where have other people put their tweeters?
    Hi, I'm sure sonic has a thread on this subject ??

Leave a comment:

• Thuppu
    replied
    Just bought DLS R4's for my UrS...

Leave a comment:

• Skull
    replied
    Rainbow slc 210.25?

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Cheers Bo but not quite what I'm after

Steve, going to be running the componets off my 4 channel amp using the onboard crossover
    Thought about fitting tweeters into the A-pillar trims but not sure how much space there is behind to mount them flush

Leave a comment:

• Fat Audi 80
    replied
    Alex,

There are loads of options, I have Kenwood 4" in the standard locations, then ditched the small round air vents and dropped the corresponding tweeters in there. The sound good, but I am sure there are better speakers out there.

If I did it again, I may look at focals...

I assume you are planning to run them off your amp?

Cheers,

Steve

Leave a comment:

• s2_bo
    replied
    Alex, why dont you try this

Leave a comment:

• gripper
    replied
    I have Pioneer tweeters up on the windscreen pillars and MB Quart components on the dash and rear quarters.
    Works for me, but I still needed to add a sub in the boot as I do like my bass

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    started a topic Which 10cm compenents?

Which 10cm compenents?

I've decided to invest in a head unit and some speakers for my coupe as the hole in the dash is pretty boring in terms of entertainment.

So will soon be looking for some 10cm components to fit in the OE dash location, to be driven by a Genesis Profile4 amp I picked up a couple years ago.
    Sound quality of most importance, any suggestions? Budget £100 - £150 ideally

Where have other people put their tweeters?
Working...
X