Urs4 Bose main unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urs4 Bose main unit

Time to open the unit to clean the potentiometer contacts because it started to make noises when adjusting volume.
    The question is:
    Can i mount a jack cable inside the unit to be abble to sent signal from an external surce?I do not want to change the unit to something else,it fits good in its place.But i am tired to burn audio cd's and get in the trunk changer

http://cdchangeremulator.com/index.php

Try this

cheers

rich
    sigpic
    "For what you spent on that you could have brought a new car"
    BUT I DON'T WANT A NEW CAR!

1995 S2 Avant, Volcano Black
    1982 VW Golf Mk1, primer yellow, will be finished one day, maybe.
    2003 VW T4 long nose X pack, (has become project)

Comment

Thx.
      I was thinking to wire something at tape player inputs on the board.But i know no electronic stuf and i do not know vhat diferences are between tape reading head signals and other unit(mp3player etc) output sihnals..

Comment

http://donn.dyndns.org/projects/carstereoinput/

Found this.
        More diging...

Comment

What about playng a cd in cd changer and conecting other signal to the signal cables?
          I guess the head unit starts to amply signal from cd changer only when some data is recived from cd changer(cd reading etc)That is why a cd should be playing...
          Attached Files

Comment

It works.
            Conected L and R signals from a jack cabble to the L and R "line-in" and the third conection at the "NF-"
            I noticed BLAUPUNKT on all:head unit,changer,some device that conects to changer and the head unit.
            What BOSE realy means?
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X