No announcement yet.

Alpine CDE-133BT Headunit - best price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpine CDE-133BT Headunit - best price?

I've decided that I want one of these to replace my rather oldskool Kenwood Minidisc unit I think the best option is Halfrauds at £146 collected in store but thought I'd post up and see if anyone else had any ideas of where to get a good price.
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Looks a good price, http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/ are usually cheap but not this time. Looks well reviewed too. Buying it from Halfrauds means you can play with it today too, no waiting around for 5 days like normal!!

Comment

Yeah, I was looking at spending the extra on the 134 or the 135 but the 133 seems to have the same toys as the 135 but without the 3 pre-outs, which I don't need as I stopped playing with proper stereos about 7 years ago Only advantage of the 135 is that is has a rear USB that can be extended and dropped into the glovebox with no wires required up front... but that's hardly worth an extra £50!

Just had a Brodit phone holder turn up for my HTC Sensation and also got a Dashmount that I've used for years - no cutting, drilling or sticking required
      Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
        Looks a good price, http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/ are usually cheap but not this time. Looks well reviewed too. Buying it from Halfrauds means you can play with it today too, no waiting around for 5 days like normal!!
        I usually buy my car stereo gear from there ( used to live just round the corner from the Nottingham branch ) and they will try and beat a cheaper price if you ask, might be worth a phone call.

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/prod...bt_p-27407.htm
        sigpic
        1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
        1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
        1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Halfords are selling all the ex display Cde-113bt units for £80. Good luck finding one. There ain't many left, u might have to travel.
          I drove to port talbot to pick mine up yesterday. But it had bits missing, so I picked it up for £39

Just bought the missing bits on eBay for a total of £25.

Winner!
          Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
          03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
          01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

Just checked halfords, the cde-113bt has disappeared from the clearance list I can only assume they're all gone.

Comment

Just picked this up from the store and got it fitted and working in 10 mins, really easy to pair my phone and make a call In-store price was £299.99 more than a little high but under half price if you order online.
              Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Good work! Sounds like there are stereo bargains to be had in halfrauds atm!!

Comment

This was a good price but only when ordered online. I've only had a quick play with the new toy but it seems to be a very good purchase for the money paid
                  Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Working...
                  X