Delta CC display information question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta CC display information question

For those of you with an RS2, Cabriolet, or UrS6 equipped with a Delta CC, does you radio info show up on the autocheck display in the instrument cluster? I know the Gamma CC radio does this, but was wondering if the Delta CC did as well. Some of the US UrS6 cars here that do have the Delta CC don't have the 3 wires for the radio display setup so I am wondering if perhaps it was intentional or just an odd fluke.

I am thinking about installing one in my Coupe so I can use an Ipod adapter and retain the OEM look.
    Last edited by ShadowofBob; 15 July 2012, 06:04.
    1990 Audi Coupe - 7A for now

Originally posted by ShadowofBob View Post
    For those of you with an RS2, Cabriolet, or UrS6 equipped with a Delta CC, does you radio info show up on the autocheck display in the instrument cluster?
    None of the UrS6s with the Delta Bose CC headunits have any radio or CD info showing up in the autocheck display. On the upside, the Delta Bose CC head unit has the digital radio station display in the unit, i.e. the number of the station, the name of the station, e.g. Rock 101 Classics, the name of the song, e.g. Bang a Gong and the band/singer, e.g. T-Rex, where that data is transmitted.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
      None of the UrS6s with the Delta Bose CC headunits have any radio or CD info showing up in the autocheck display. On the upside, the Delta Bose CC head unit has the digital radio station display in the unit, i.e. the number of the station, the name of the station, e.g. Rock 101 Classics, the name of the song, e.g. Bang a Gong and the band/singer, e.g. T-Rex, where that data is transmitted.
      That's what I've gathered from searching. I am curious though if the 3 wires were added if it would be able to output the info to our autocheck system's like the Gamma CC, or if the Delta CC is only compatible with the newer displays(eg. A4, A6). I figured if any newer radio had this compatibility it would be the Delta CC, otherwise I might as well just get a Concert I or II.
      1990 Audi Coupe - 7A for now

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
        Because my autoceck is not working,in the fiew times that it starts to work ONCE i saw radio info on autoceck.It is ur s4

Comment

Originally posted by pasbogdan View Post
          Because my autoceck is not working,in the fiew times that it starts to work ONCE i saw radio info on autoceck.It is ur s4
          UrS4s with Gamma Bose headunits (and maybe just Gamma headunits) display the radio info in the autocheck display (AM/FM, Station number, and CD Disc and track number, but not much more) - IF working correctly.
          RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
          94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Does A6 C4 can show in autocheck display all this info, if I use Concert I head?

Comment

Working...
            X