Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 Player

I'm looking at buying one of these Alpine CD CDA-7998R

Has anyone got one or heard about them ?

Cheers

Dog
    ON THE SEARCH FOR THE FOUR RINGS

Hi Dog,

I have the 9811R in the V6 coupe and am planning for the 9835R for the S2 right now. This later has been voted EISA award winner in 2004. Only the best can be said about the recent alpajn head units, especially their sound adjusting features and bass phase regulator circuit. Deserves a decent ap and speaker system though.
    Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

this is what i'm thinking off
      ON THE SEARCH FOR THE FOUR RINGS

Comment

Oh yes. Nobody has this here. I think it is from 2003, at least from the 2003 catalog. Gives better access to the buttons. Rich sound shaping possibilities.
        Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

Bloody good stereo that mate! i almost had one before i bought the pioneer.

Two things with it, 1) its a mask mechanism not a face off.

2) You need amps to drive any of your speakers, which i do anyway but could be a pain to some.

Comment

A good unit. I would suggest a :

15R Alpine or Pioneer MP-9600MP.

Comment

Recently fitted that exact unit in my car and can say absolutley fantastic sound. Must admit not overly happy with no face off, but rarely leave car out so hopefully should be ok? But a definite recommendation.
              Chris
              Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
              20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

I have been looking at the new sony CDX-F7705X as an mp3 as it will have to be removable front as around here mask or not it will all still get swiped one way or another. Any views on this model?
                Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X