• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi a6 s6 c4 & audi concert 2

Who's done it?
    I got no bose system in my car,

Got an yellow conector (6lines)
    Iso conectors ( happy that did not cut it off)
    Ground line
    Single grey line with an green conector on it

The last owner from who i bought the car, he put in a kenwood radio
    And only the front speakers wure working

I did an testfit and put in an original gamma radio
    but i didnt get any sound from the front or rear speakers
    So also tried the concert2 radio and also no sound at al

Any a idea?
    Attached Files

No help and sorry for the slight off topic, but is the Gamma better than the Delta in terms of sound of the radio leaving aside any additional amps or upgraded speakers ?

Have a Delta in my UrS6, and wondering if I would be better having a Gamma ?

Thanks, back on topic once answered.

Comment

Originally posted by UrS6 - IamS6 View Post
      No help and sorry for the slight off topic, but is the Gamma better than the Delta in terms of sound of the radio leaving aside any additional amps or upgraded speakers ?
      I have Gammas in my 93 and 94 S4s. I had a Delta in the 98 C4 A6 avant that I had from Jan 2007 to Dec. 2013 and always thought that the Delta was a better radio and speaker system than the Gamma.

YMMV
      RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by strokerrules View Post
        Who's done it?
        Any a idea?
        All I can say is if you can't find enough C4 radio wiring in the attached link, it doesn't likely exist. This was done by Steve Mills (Boxflares) on my home forum. Very thorough work as always. Steve passed away in October at age 57. Sadly missed by the NAmerican UrS community.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...E&hl=en#gid=11
        RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
        94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

I was looking at this a while ago but didn't bother,
          The Concert 2 is CAN-bus, so some of the functions won't work, there are workarounds but seemed too much hassle.
          I decided to go with a Concert 1, late model with the updated sound module so no volume issues, it has a cassette player for some old rave tapes and you can buy an off the shelf ipod adapter, same as the VW gamma and such in Golfs
          I replaced the active speakers and added a flat bassbox above the spare wheel and the sound is as good as I need it
          1989 NG Q Pick-up (Daily)
          2002 ASZ Golf (Doris' Daily)
          1997 AJK-G2 A6 Avant Q (In surgery)
          1999 AGZ Bora (Daily 2)
          1994 ABC A6 Avant (Spare)
          1984 JS Coupe GT (Slow progress)
          1982 WN Coupe GT5 (Spare)
          1983 MK1 Golf GTI Pirelli (In storage)

Comment

Originally posted by recurveandy View Post
            I was looking at this a while ago but didn't bother,
            The Concert 2 is CAN-bus, so some of the functions won't work, there are workarounds but seemed too much hassle.
            I decided to go with a Concert 1, late model with the updated sound module so no volume issues, it has a cassette player for some old rave tapes and you can buy an off the shelf ipod adapter, same as the VW gamma and such in Golfs
            I replaced the active speakers and added a flat bassbox above the spare wheel and the sound is as good as I need it
            what about a canbus simulator? I dont like the cassette player from the concert 1, if i would liked it i could stay with the standart delta/ gamma radio.

Comment

Working...
            X