Blaupunkt Audi Gamma CC aux in mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaupunkt Audi Gamma CC aux in mod

Opened my Gamma looking for a way to get jack aux input.
    Looking at datasheets for inside parts on the net i found TDA7300D audio processor.
    First i wanted to use AM input.I connected the input signal at AM inputs at the TDA but the signal was not stereo.

So i found the cassette inputs and connected the jack cable including in the circuit the capacitor from the board as the datasheet showed.
    Also i needed to disconnect the cassette reading head.

Now all works with a cassette"playing".
    And my radio does something strange:with the cassette inside,i turn radio off.At restart cassette gets out but radio does not start.So until next restart i can use signal from mp3 player without keeping cassette inside.
    Attached Files

you need to find the preamplifier for casette player magnetic head. You need to connect the wires after preamplifier.
    Try to use shielded wires. Be careful how you connect the shields .
    Audi S4 2.2T 5 spd 1992 for parts
    AUDI A4 1.9TDI daily use

Audi 80 Quattro 2.0 16V (ACE) aka Competition

Comment

Clever guys, watching how you get on with this one... If you could post the diagrams that would be great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Audi Nut!!!

Comment

I found no diagrams.I was searching for datasheets of the components i found in the player.And found the audio processor datasheet.

Comment

Auxiliar is easy on audi gama cc

Only hace to remove the tapé player, in the left side conector (10) pin conector cut it an do a bridge between black and yellow cable (that activates tapé functión) next on the right side conector (5)pin conector tha pins are numerated si we only use 3,5 for audio input and 4 or gtund to ground signal, and vuala you must be able tho put and mp3 player or cellphone

Comment

Originally posted by Julio2211 View Post
            Auxiliar is easy on audi gama cc

Only hace to remove the tapé player, in the left side conector (10) pin conector cut it an do a bridge between black and yellow cable (that activates tapé functión) next on the right side conector (5)pin conector tha pins are numerated si we only use 3,5 for audio input and 4 or gtund to ground signal, and vuala you must be able tho put and mp3 player or cellphone
            sorry to fire up such an old post, i am trying to place a aux input in my gamma CC, however I cant find any of the chips or the wires or pins that you refer to.
            Are these on the main PCB or are they on the tape deck carriage. Mine only has a 8 pin connector that connects the tape deck to the main board. I have included a photo of the main board.

If anyone could point me in the direction of the pre-amp chip, i would be very grateful.

Cheers
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
            X