Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s2 stereo

hey guys

i am trying to source an original Audi strero for my 94 S2 the only problem is i dont have a clue to what sort of stereo/model was in there originally.

can anyone help me with this one

cheers

Craig

uk radio

hi i think they came with sony ,but i might be wrong
    S2,s ARE COOL,MATT GREEN GOLFS ON THROTTLE BODIES ARE HOT.

Comment

my 91 came with a blaupunkt atlanta sqr47,i still have the instruction book which came with the car when new

Comment

audi gamma?
        Audi Quattro WR

Comment

I have the original Sony from my 1995 S2 coupe. Put in my Alpine on purchase to avoid having to learn 'new buttons'.
          It is in the Alpine box in the attic.
          Are you interested ?
          Alastair
          RS2

Comment

Oh so your the guy that bought nicnac's car
            Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
            S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

I think it would have been Blaupunkt Gamma or Sony. I'm not sure when Audi Uk switched to Sony ? See here for the Audi Blaupunkt stereos. The instrument cluster display may work with the Blaupunkt unit.
              Now RS2'less

'99 VW Passat VR5 Sport

Comment

Sony was UK OEM/standard dealer fit for 1995 MY. Blaupunkt for Europe and Channel Isles (as per my RS2)
                Alastair
                RS2

Comment

yes rotorboy i am that guy that bought nicnac's car, i have never driven anything so sweet in all my days, i just cant fault it and i cannot find a crap angle to look at it.

alg i would probably be interested in the stereo if the price was right.

Comment

Originally posted by camecraj
                    yes rotorboy i am that guy that bought nicnac's car, i have never driven anything so sweet in all my days, i just cant fault it and i cannot find a crap angle to look at it.

alg i would probably be interested in the stereo if the price was right.
                    Give me a PM.
                    Alastair
                    RS2

Comment

Hi i have a blaupunkt audi gamma from my rs 2 if you are intrested ???
                      RS 2 580HP

Comment

Nice to know you appreciate the car Craig, was it worth the 6 hour Train jouney?
                        Ive just bought a Shower Cubicle with some of the money
                        and also a H reg Nissan 300zx for 1600pounds, it's no where near as quick (and Safe) as the S2, but pretty fun to drive all the same Tried to get my Trace elliot Bass Amp Cab in the front Seat today and got it stuck
                        Anyway,
                        hope you enjoy the car as much as i did
                        Cheers
                        steve

Comment

i still have a few 300zx tt bits lurking about, if you need anything give me a shout....

Comment

Working...
                          X