TV, DVD & Playstation fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV, DVD & Playstation fitted

Just spent the day fitting my new headunit the Alpine CVA-1004R, wired it all in so any car thiefs wouldnt even know its there, also got the playstation 2 in there to play DVD's (so dangerous trying to watch while driving..!)

Also got 2 extra input's that i'm not using so might get a small video camera to mount disctreetly under the front bumper..?!?

What you guys think??

Looks like a normal radio when closed:
    Attached Files

And the screen when opened:
    Attached Files

Comment

Playstation under the steering wheel can simply be unplugged and removed:
      Attached Files

Comment

Power switch to turn the playstation on, tried to keep it VAG looking, power is taken from the cigarette lighter, wih and inline 12amp fuse. to the power convertor hidden behind the 3 aux gauges.
        Attached Files

Comment

hope u got the ps2 nailed in well!!!i keep all my cds in the tray,they usually fly out if i do a full throttle start in 1st gear!!

Comment

NICE!

The screen looks great!

Cheers,

Steve
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic
            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Quality mate, is it a face off?

Comment

Yeah the bottom half faces off, just looks like a bog standard radio when not in use.

I've been having fun, hooking up the digital camera to it and filming videos of 0-60 times then playing them 30 seconds later.

I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon though.......but till then!

A friend was trying to play GT4 while I was driving, he had to stop saying that it was making him feel sick...lol

Rosco

Comment

Very nice mate, i'd consider something like this for sat-nav.

Comment

Working...
                  X