S4 info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S4 info

Before anyone says I KNOW, I KNOW!!! it's not an S2 but I am having great difficulty finding anything conclusive regarding suspension and alignment for an urS4 '92.
    We are fitting H&R springs with Koni adjustables some people say it will affect the camber others do not. I have seen some people mention mods to the top mounts and others say get 2bennets camber plates.
    Any BTDT's???
    Corey
    01636 822288

the wishbones should be adjustable like they are on the S2 shouldnt they
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

100 / A6 (S4 + S6) don't have wishbones. They have a single lower track control arm, simply located by the ARB (Like Polo Mk1 / 2 / 3) The camber is adjustable at the top by loosening the 3 M8 nuts and moving the slotted plates (not sure how low you are going Corey, I should imagine Bennet camber plates have larger slots for more adjustment)
      HTH

Siena

Comment

And adjustable upper track control arm at rear to do the trick.
        -

Comment

She's being droped about 30mm, the 2Bennet camber plates do look an interesting idea, though I would prefer to make my own!
          I had come across the urS4 site which had a good idea about modding the standard (new) mounts and plates.
          The rear adjuster will cater for the lowering adjusment without any mods.
          Last edited by Corey; 1 February 2004, 21:09.
          Corey
          01636 822288

Comment

Working...
          X