S2 hubs on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 hubs on ebay

Hi Guys, i'm looking to convert my 1985 Audi Coupe quattro (B2) to 5x112 stud from 4x108.

So I'm looking for a set of S2 hubs to do this conversion. I saw these on ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Wheel-...i/401454660271

Has anyone used these and know what the quality is like? Or should I stay away and stick to OEM items?

Thanks
    Rosco

Listing is wrong they are 4 stud hubs
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Ok well if we look past the 'supposedly stock' image of the hub as many parts manufactures use. If they are 5 stud hubs the question still stands. Thanks

Comment

I have used them before and they're generally pretty good. However it looks like they're copying their information directly from Febi's web catalogue, which is also wrong!

http://www.febi-parts.com/vehicle.ph...nufacturer=221

sigpic
        1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
        1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
        1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

So, am I correct in thinking the e-bay seller is selling parts that are the same as the image and not what is in the description??

Comment

99.999% sure Febi(or anyone else) don't make replacement 5 stud hubs for coupes, Febi Live only shows 4 stud ones listed for 3B, ABYs which share the same part number(17756) as the 4 stud cars.

I certainly couldn't find any when I was looking, explains why 2nd hand ones are strongly priced.

Comment

Originally posted by ajax1976 View Post
              ...... explains why 2nd hand ones are strongly priced.
              I was hoping Rosco had stumbled upon something fantastic!!

Comment

What does the priceing look like on a set of original hubs?
                Audi 90 quattro AAN -85
                Audi Coupe quattro Biturbo -93

Comment

These will be four stud. I've already complained to the advertiser but they still list as s2

Comment

Working...
                  X