Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D2 S8 Rear suspension bushings cross to anything else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2 S8 Rear suspension bushings cross to anything else?

So I see there isn't a forum here specifically for the D2 S8. But I'm posting anyways.
    Does anyone happen to know if any of the rear bushings in the rear of a D2 S8 happen to cross over to anything for an UR-S6 or other model? Was hoping to firm it up a little. AK Motorsports doesn't list anything for the D2. I can post up PN's I"m looking for in a bit. I'm making a spreadsheet at the moment.

Looks like a few cross over to A4/A6 over a few years and models
    1989 NG Q Pick-up (Daily)
    2002 ASZ Golf (Doris' Daily)
    1997 AJK-G2 A6 Avant Q (In surgery)
    1999 AGZ Bora (Daily 2)
    1994 ABC A6 Avant (Spare)
    1984 JS Coupe GT (Slow progress)
    1982 WN Coupe GT5 (Spare)
    1983 MK1 Golf GTI Pirelli (In storage)

Comment

Thanks, I'll have to take a look. Some of the bushings are quite expensive through the dealer so I'd consider AK Poly bushings if available.
      Do you recall which chassis A4/A6? I'm assuming B5/C5 or B6/C6.

Comment

Originally posted by zarati View Post
        So I see there isn't a forum here specifically for the D2 S8.
        Well, it is an S2 forum, though owners of other Audi S-cars (I have an S8) do join in due to common interests, technology and sometimes parts.
        There's a very good A8 forum run by A8parts which is UK-based but has members from around the world, just Google A8parts forum to find it.

A8parts are UK-based but ship worldwide, I just bought some bits from them this morning to fix a broken window regulator.

Comment

Originally posted by HPsauce View Post

There's a very good A8 forum run by A8parts which is UK-based but has members from around the world, just Google A8parts forum to find it.
          Thanks. I'll check that one out for sure. I'm on Audi World and Quattro World but with a few exceptions a lot of the mods done on those sites are fairly limited. Just looking to broaden my base. I Hung out with Derracuda last Sunday while buying some bits from him I know he is on many forms and has been active for a couple decades. He's doing some fun stuff with his S8. I can't wait to see the finished product and follow his progress. Twin turbo V8 with 6-speed and 6 pot calipers with massive brakes. Should be fun.
          thanks again for the info

Comment

Working...
          X