Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best option for four wheel alignment?

Hi chaps

I recall there being someone one here who recommended an outfit who were exceptionally good at setting up S2s. Which included moving the sub frame and setting camber if required

My Avant has had many new parts and subframes front and rear off etc. All adjuster rods are free and greased - I've done my best on my friends tracking kit but am happy to pay for some expert advice on it and get it adjusted if required.

I'm based in the Brecon Beacons but am happy to travel. Any help/advice appreciated.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Checkout places that use the hunter wheel alignment kit. I’ve had a bit of a nightmare getting mine sorted and eventually found somewhere to do the job properly in Bedford at sts wheel alignment.
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Lodge Tyre in Birmingham are good as are Stealth Racing who are local to me. Worth noting that Stealth didn't want to touch the subframes when I asked and I didn't ask Lodge whether this is something they can do.

I think it comes down explaining to a decent alignment garage what is required, ie setting the subframes and going from there as then they will quote accordingly. If you book a standard alignment at a fixed price and then spring subframe adjustments on them then they won't be happy. The irony is that if the subframes are right then it will be a lot easier to get everything else right, but a lot of the garages just can't be bothered!

Good luck getting everything sorted

Comment

Working...
      X