ALKO shock absorber in kw V1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALKO shock absorber in kw V1

Anyone know anything about these stripped one of mine down as it’s bent and was surprised to see this shock as I thought there were Koni ones fitted never heard of ALKO are they cheap and nasty?

I didn't know they did Shock Absorbers but if it's these people; https://www.alko-tech.com/en/shock-absorbers they are better known for making caravan chassis and trailers, quality wise I would say good but I don't have much experience.

Comment

One of the first batches of KV i know had Alko shocks in them. Had to work with one of S2 rep sedaan built AGES ~15y ago...It had those shocks, quite rubish they were.
      1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
      *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
      1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

Got in touch with kw and I’m sending the shock to them they wouldn’t send me one. Can only repair in house shock is £108.46 vat included £15.50 + vat to change shock and £17 postage plus I’ve found a broken main spring on the o/s shock and knackered my front top mounts 6 of the bolts have snapped not having a good week

Comment

Working...
        X