No announcement yet.

Caster Adjustable Top mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Wonder how these might work with the Typ85 coilover kit Corey is offering?"

Exactly the question I posed to the designer of the CCK, here in the USA. His comments were he didn't know, he didn't have a set of the 2B plates to see if they would work together.
    But in that the 2B kit has a spherical bearing for the plate, I'd highly doubt that the 2B plate would work with the CCK which requires the use of a spherical bearing included with the CCK.
    To further the conversation a bit, I also asked Corey if he knew of a Camber/Caster solution that does work with the CCK he sells? I have not gotten an answer from him, I know that simply from the amount of posts he does answer he's got to be one heck of a busy guy.
    I've got an early 83 UrQ that I would like to have adjustable the exact CCK sold by Corey, adjustable Camber/Caster, replaceable ball joints, a adjustable sway bar front and rear. And I'm in contact with a bunch of different folks for solutions. Frankly I'd really like to know more about Corey's "Super Secret UrQ Strut", I understand it's a SECRET, but would love to know more about what he's planning on having it be able to do???

Jack

Comment

No problems talioking about tyres. just wondering though..... those in the know..... any thoughts on these adjustable camber plates?
      CHeers
      Chris
      Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
      20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

The 2B camber/caster plates work with their CCKs, but I like the complete design of the one Corey is selling better. Let's get Corey to make some plates that work with the CCKs he sells and the Super Secret UrQ Struts in the works

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by 83_UrQ View Post
          The 2B camber/caster plates work with their CCKs, but I like the complete design of the one Corey is selling better. Let's get Corey to make some plates that work with the CCKs he sells and the Super Secret UrQ Struts in the works

Jack
          There are plans :mischeif:
          Corey
          01636 822288

Comment

How easy would these be to set up? I presume I could get it checked as normal when my trackings done? and suppose once its done there should be no need to change them?

Comment

Spoted something new in 034motorsport

http://www.034motorsport.com/product...oducts_id=1285

Thinking of buing it.
              AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

pic 1
                Attached Files
                AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

pic 2
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X