S2 Spring Query,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Spring Query,

Where can i find specs for spring types, colour codes etc. Is it true later car were stiffer?

I'm looking at fitting S2 springs into my 91CQ20v to stiffen it up without lowering the ride height. And words of wisdom would be great,

Thanks,

Mark.
    91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
    93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
    94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Originally posted by mcandmar
    Where can i find specs for spring types, colour codes etc. Is it true later car were stiffer?

I'm looking at fitting S2 springs into my 91CQ20v to stiffen it up without lowering the ride height. And words of wisdom would be great,

Thanks,

Mark.
    Mark I've got the same car. People seem to rate the H+R springs ( same front and back) can't help more as I've not done anything like that myself, yet.... I agree about keeping the standard ride height.

David

Comment

Could be wrong here but i think the sports suspension was 10% stiffer than the stock coupe setup and i *think* the S2 was 10% stiffer again.

If you need a set of s2 springs, pm me as i have a full set in pretty good condition that i was going to bung up on ebay but PM me if you are interested or want pics etc.

Cheers,

David
      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

actually thinking about it i think the s2 was dropped a few mm over the stock setup too but nothing significant
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
        X