Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aervoe products rock!.. Check out my sway bar.. refinished.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aervoe products rock!.. Check out my sway bar.. refinished.

I go to this industrial place called aquidneck fasters to buy all my bolts and such for the car. So I noticed they have all these types of paints.

I bought Aervoe rust proofing paint and it rocks. I hand sanded and palm sanded all the rust off and resprayed the sway bar. The bottom left hand corner is still factory protection but along the wheels and up to the connector links it was all rusted.

http://www.aervoe.com/aervoe/shoppin...etail.asp?ID=4

They make

zinc rich galvanize that "withstands up to 2000 hours of salt spray exposure... I am thinking I am going to get this ****e too spray that first on the suspension, and then the rust protection.

It comes in all colors too.

And they make engine paint.

ANd, and.. and.. Owe it's like being in toy's r us. :-)

YOu get the idea..

Cheers
    Josh
    I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

pulling the bushing soon but I needed to keep busy:

I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

Comment

I wish I was able to spend as much time on my project as you! Looking good Josh!
        Darin
        1989 Audi 80tq

Comment

Yes time is nice when you have it. I took some time out of work to get going on this project of mine. luckly I run a family construction business so I can manage my time. The only problem is I never know when I can arrange a couple days off or not, so I am lacking parts to put everything back together. I like to finish what I start and some times that just not possible.

Comment

If I could only get my hands that clean... Then I would be happy. The ****e doesn't come off. Lots of paint thinner scrubing tomorrow.

Cheers
            Josh

Comment

Josh,

You are doing egg-zactly what I want to do ...... one of these days. The underside of my car looks like sh**. Your's is starting to look great. Nice work.

BTW I see you are running Wilwoods. Like 'em? And no wheel arch liners. Did your car come w/o liners?

Comment

Working...
              X