Advise about installing H&R's on RS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise about installing H&R's on RS2

I am thinking about installing H&R coilovers for my car before the summer and 2 trips to Nürburg.
    The problem is that you have to send in your suspention stuts/legs (Federbeine) I have decided to try and buy a set used and use that to send in, so that the car is on axle stands for as short a time as possible. I use the car almost every day.

So, the question is; Do the suspention struts/legs need to be from an RS2, or is it the same on all B4 quattro/avantss ?

Also, what other parts should I change while I'm at it. Links to shops are appreciated.
    2007 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI S-line____2003 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro____1994 Audi RS2 2,2T Avant____Audi Quattro Experience____Audi Sportscar Experience
    Protected movement - with quattro

I believe they are similar, however the S2 and RS2 have larger diameter struts on the front I think
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Hello, on my RS2 today I have mount a complete set of adjustable Koni Sport shocks absorbers on front and on rear and a complete set of H&R springs on front and on rear, the green springs for less 30 mm of height, I will post also some pictures of the car in the next days. I have a question about the H&R front springs. Do you know if have a side of mount or not? I mean put the part with less windings on top so at contact with the car or down at contact with the suspension is the same? On rear there is a required position for the H&R springs.
      Thanks a lot!

Alessio
      My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
      Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
      Audi S2 Coupe ABY
      Audi S2 Avant
      Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

Working...
      X