What setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What setup?

Im deffo going to upgrade the suspension on the old gal, but whats the best setup?
    Im deffo going to be going RS2 front ARB, and whiteline rear, but what about shocks and springs? Dont want to go for mega low but just definatly stiffer than it is....
    Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Beetie: Where are you gonna purchase whiteline ARB ? Could you give me a link ?

Thanks,
    Vadim.
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

I changed mine last year to Bilstein shocks and H&R springs, does drop it quite a bit bu the ride is very good, quite firm/hard but not too bad on choppy serfaces You could try to find a now discontinued Koni sport kit (shocks and matched springs), or just renews the Boge shocks and get some H&R's to go over them...

Cheers,

David
      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper
        Beetie: Where are you gonna purchase whiteline ARB ? Could you give me a link ?

Thanks,
        Vadim.
        Im going to get mine from www.demontweeks.co.uk A few of us have got them from here. I havent ordered mine yet, but i know there can be a long wait for them as they get them from Austrailia.....

Comment

What is the WhiteLine number ? I can't find any Audi related on their site and on deamon tweeks site either.
          Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper
            What is the WhiteLine number ? I can't find any Audi related on their site and on deamon tweeks site either.
            There number is 00441978664466 thats inc the uk dial code. Im sure the part number has been posted on the site before, as Mark H and Greg S have purchased these also....

Comment

part no is BAR 14Z for the adjustable rear one to fit the coupe.

Greg
              Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Happy waiting for one tho

I was lucky to get one from Tweeks.

I actually have a mate travelling in Oz at the moment, I was planning on asking him if he could maybe purchase and sort out shipping for us whilst there, see how much it works out at
                Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
                2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by S2 Ant
                  Happy waiting for one tho

I was lucky to get one from Tweeks.

I actually have a mate travelling in Oz at the moment, I was planning on asking him if he could maybe purchase and sort out shipping for us whilst there, see how much it works out at
                  I'm still looking at making some custom ones. I am waiting for suggetions as to the suitable steel to use from a mettalurgical friend!

David

Comment

David, i'd be interested if you could do this, how long do you think it will be before things start rolling?

Comment

Oh and ant, when is your mate going oz, as if things take too long, for eg, David getting a round in!, i might look at this also!

Comment

My mate is in Oz at the moment, will see if he can enquire for me and let u know...

Also found this on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...480334987&rd=1

Brand New blue top mounts, £34.95 is buy now price, im assuming thats for the pair, not sure how that compares to normal prices, but thought i'd let u know.

Ive now got the RS2 Front ARB, it is one very beefy ****er!!! and also got the whiteline rear
                        Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
                        2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Working...
                        X