Audi 100 S4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi 100 S4

The old Audi 100 S4 came with 4 stud wheels if i am right. Was this a 4 x 108 fitment which is the same as the typ85 90 quattro?
    Also, do they use the same drive shafts and cv joints?

I ask as I am still looking for a better/stronger solution for my car following fitting the 01E six speed. I am also looking at the possibility of the Pro-Mount CCK kit and to get the most out of them, using the 100S4 suspension legs could be the best solution without having to change wheels and other parts of my set up.
    Any help/advice would be appreciated.
    Cheers
    Chris
    Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
    20v turbo conversion

sigpic

5 stud fitment 5x112

Sapphire cos running custom 2.8litre conversion,es cos rims,raven black leather interior and 500+ with the gas turned off.

Audi s2 cooking on gas

Comment

Originally posted by PeteUr View Post
      5 stud fitment 5x112
      - Looking for a S2
      - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
      - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

Comment

sure you don't want to go 5 stud? If everything goes as planned I'll have a spare set of S2 hubs tonight.

Comment

use the 5stud from audi 100 q(92-... then you may fix some bigger brakes.. thougth s4 does have the ufo in the front end, but you may use the v6one..

Comment

also confirming the urS4 is 5 stud. The UFO is a fair point, you can source HP2 setups from the urS6 and i think some of the later urS4s have the HP2 setup but cant confirm that.

Comment

Second dibs on the hubs? how much you looking to sell them for?

Comment

Working...
              X