X Head Plug & Seal for PAS Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Head Plug & Seal for PAS Pump

Can anyone please give me the part number for the x plug & seal for the pas pump as I'm trying to get one from the steller with little joy
    Last edited by smudge72; 10 March 2010, 13:45.

026 145 541

There are 60 in stock at Dordon so your stealer should be able to get one for tomorrow if you order before 3pm.

Ben
    the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
    1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

cheers for that. just phoned my dealers and they say that part number doesn't exist?

Comment

all sorted now he got the last 3 digits the wrong way round. once again thank you

Comment

when i went into local dealer for this v same part they told me it wasnt avalible to buy seperately and I'd have to buy NEW PUMP, thats was the only option!

Got the part number off the forum and went back same day and saw the same bloke,not even the slightlest apology. twaat!!

Comment

Park...ds?

Not like them, normally pretty good?

Hope they're not going down hill...
            Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

Yep, the very same!! They wanted chassis number as well before they could pull up anything on the parts screen, even though i told them exact model,year etc..

I dont think their new cars are going down to well either, i noticed this recent thread on PH's and the poster is from Chelt so im presuming its from Parklife! Like the title says, "they dont build em like they used to".

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...90900&nmt=They dont build em like they used to...

Comment

Agree the cars are going downhill my local steelers are really busy but with warranty work

Comment

Working...
                X