I don't #*#*#@!!! believe it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't #*#*#@!!! believe it!!

The Blue strut bearings I bought from VAG are trashed! AND it's my friggen fault!! The Bilstein shocks I put on the car are for use with the standard OEM springs, not sport springs!! Somebody kick me in the **** & don't stop until I tell you! Now I have to get the HD Sport Bilsteins, new strut bearings(going Green this time) and new strut nuts. What a bummer !!
    Well I know I can do the job in about 3 hours. Some consolation. I TOLD YOU NOT TOO STOP KICKING ME UNTIL I SAY STOP!! KEEP KICKING!

keeps kickin............. legs are gettin tired!!
    '92 S2 - Bent now

Comment

...kick kick...

Feel better yet..?

Nope?

Try this..

Irvin

'08-'0?:
      '97 Coupe, Kingfisher Blue
      '01-'08:
      '93 ABY Coupe, Milltek cat-back, Alpine dvd Sat-Nav/Changer

www.irvinduguid.com

Comment

Stone the Crows!! What a difference!

After changing over to the new strut bearings(Greens) and new and correct Bilstein strut inserts, a world of difference! Feels even better than the first set of Bilsteins(incorrect set) and blue bushings. The cars steering feels as if it's in a groove or something, very straight and tight. Wheel locks into the straight position now without any prompting or correctional movement. Almost dare I say it like....new?! Now to put the blasted turnsignal switch right!!

Comment

Originally posted by panzerwagen
          After changing over to the new strut bearings(Greens) and new and correct Bilstein strut inserts, a world of difference! Feels even better than the first set of Bilsteins(incorrect set) and blue bushings. The cars steering feels as if it's in a groove or something, very straight and tight. Wheel locks into the straight position now without any prompting or correctional movement. Almost dare I say it like....new?! Now to put the blasted turnsignal switch right!!
          Is 8a0412....yadda yadda yadda the green strut top you used?

thanks
          josh

I just ordered I think it's 8a0412323d
          I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

[QUOTE=Josh-stateside]Is 8a0412....yadda yadda yadda the green strut top you used?

Yes sir.

Comment

Working...
            X