HR camber bolts on coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR camber bolts on coupe

Even though they are not listed for the coupe, front or rear, I bought a set after doing the measurements from their web site.

http://www.hrsprings.com/site/products/triplec.html

I have done an installation on the front right strut of a States coupe. The hub carriers I used are off a late coupe and the bolts are 14mm. I am sure if you bought the 12mm for the earlier coupes they would work. The part number for the coupe in 12mm would be TC112.

The inside dimensions for the front coupe strut are approximately 40mm inside and 48mm outside.

This is picture of the HR camber bolt TC114.

This is a picture of the camber bolt mounted on the strut.

This picture shows the bolt in the no camber position. The black dot, I colored the raised dot on the bolt head so you could see it, is at the zero degree position. This is as stated by the instructions. I don't know if you can make out the level bubble, but it is dead center.

This picture has the bolt rotated 90 degrees to the right. This is the position to give the hub a negative 3 degrees of camber. You can rotate this bolt 30 degrees at a time to give you a negative camber of 1 and 2 degrees also. Of course, you would need to do this while the car is being aligned.

Greg
    They can have my car when they pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel.
Working...
X