What lowering springs to fit an audi 80 tdi avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What lowering springs to fit an audi 80 tdi avant

hi guys i'm looking to buy and fit some lowering springs to my audi avant?
    don't know how much to drop it by..... i'm running 9x17 with 225/45/17 rear and 8x17 with 195/45/17 front.

if you guys have any suggestions and pics please post it up as car is on axel stands waiting... i started the job was going to use eibach springs which i bought from ebay and they turned out to be for an audi 90 5-cylinder.... no good to me if any one wants pm me?....

i'll would like the car to sit like this....
    Attached Files

speak to yaz mate. he sorted out my kw.s and some ap lowering springs for my brother 16 valve coupe. nice thing is he does it using axle weights and well priced

Comment

Have you got any contact info? Thanks

Comment

Yaz is a member on here so you should be able to find him in the members list. He's a top bloke and did me a great deal on the Weitec kit for my C4 A6.

Did you ever resolve the performance isssues with the 80. I nearly bought the car before you did so I'm interested in how you are getting on with it.

Cheers

David
        1994 16v Coupe - Sold on and sadly missed
        1994 S2 Avant - Warmed up a bit
        1995 A6 Avant - Dag Dag Delight

Comment

So far car is looking like this ill be upgrading the thread soon....I'm thinking dropping it all round on 40mm witech springs....
          What do you guys think???
          Attached Files

Comment

hi guys thanks for getting me in touch with Yaz..... what a guy sorted all my problems out! got me a set of springs from Weitec just what i wonted 40mm worked every thing out with the wheel sizes and got them ordered with a good price too...

Thanks guys.....

Comment

Working...
            X