Front Subframe Bushes ABY fit 3b?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Subframe Bushes ABY fit 3b?

Hi All, I'm going to be replacing the front subframe on my 3b Coupe, S2Avant(Ben) is ordering parts for me to do this, he tells me the Front Subframe bushes are now obsolete for the 3b, he's not sure if ABY ones will fit, does anyone know if ABY will fit my 3b?
    Thanks...
    :wave: :thumbs:

Originally posted by Condor View Post
    Hi All, I'm going to be replacing the front subframe on my 3b Coupe, S2Avant(Ben) is ordering parts for me to do this, he tells me the Front Subframe bushes are now obsolete for the 3b, he's not sure if ABY ones will fit, does anyone know if ABY will fit my 3b?
    Thanks...
    The 3B uses 10mm bolts, and the ABY uses 12mm bolts, so the holes are larger on the ABY. You may be able to make a sleeve.

Which ones are NLA?

857-199-415B Front of the subframe
    857-199-419B rear of the subframe

Greg W.
    They can have my car when they pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by 90quattrocoupe View Post
      The 3B uses 10mm bolts, and the ABY uses 12mm bolts, so the holes are larger on the ABY. You may be able to make a sleeve.

Which ones are NLA?

857-199-415B Front of the subframe
      857-199-419B rear of the subframe

Greg W.
      I'm told that it's the rear bushes on the front subframe that are NLA for a 3b. Anyone got some bushes they would like to sell?
      :wave: :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X