Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 bolt hub conversion (5x112) for a CQ question???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 bolt hub conversion (5x112) for a CQ question???

Does the front hub from a 1992 100 sedan work? Is the hub made by Miehle?
    Buddy has a Miehle database & can cross reference to Audis database but needs a PN#. The rears from a Mk1 A4 will work on the rears of a CQ right? Can anybody help here?

Originally posted by panzerwagen
    Buddy has a Miehle database & can cross reference to Audis database but needs a PN#. The rears from a Mk1 A4 will work on the rears of a CQ right? Can anybody help here?
    You can go to www.urs4.com & find information about converting the US spec coupe to s2 hubs. I think the hubs on the 100 sedan have a different offset than the s2.
    The part numbers for converting the 4-bolt hubs to 5/112 s2 hubs are as follows.
    s2 hubs front, 895 407 615 A.
    s2 hubs rear, 895 501 693.
    wheel bearings, front 82mm, 893 498 625 E.
    wheel bearings, rear 75mm, 893 498 625 D.
    s2 brake rotors, rear -245 x10mm, 5/112, 895 615 601 A (same as US version A4).
    No p/n for front rotors since it is assumed that a brake upgrade will be performed.
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

TECH 48 is right about everything....I thought I'd add that the A4 rear hubs are also a little longer in offset than the S2 hubs (only about 3mm tops). Ask Ben at Ubernugen...he knows about the A4 rears.
      Finally, the rear S2 rotors are the same as the B6 A4 Quattro. You could simply redrill the rotors though because they are clamped between hub and wheel. But, rear A4 rotors don't cost much.
      Front rotors, you'd have to go with S2 rotors like TECH said, or do a brake conversion (which is what I did) =)
      Joe "NoNonsense"
      axis motorsport
      joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Originally posted by panzerwagen
        Hi there! I've got S2(3B) front hubs and S2(ABY Avant) rear hubs with brake calipers.
        2.2 20Volt Turbo fan from Hungary

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsense
          TECH 48 is right about everything....I thought I'd add that the A4 rear hubs are also a little longer in offset than the S2 hubs (only about 3mm tops). Ask Ben at Ubernugen...he knows about the A4 rears.
          Finally, the rear S2 rotors are the same as the B6 A4 Quattro. You could simply redrill the rotors though because they are clamped between hub and wheel. But, rear A4 rotors don't cost much.
          Front rotors, you'd have to go with S2 rotors like TECH said, or do a brake conversion (which is what I did) =)
          I believe that the offset ofr the 100/200 front hubs is the same 3mm.
          By the way, just call me Chris.
          "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

Working...
          X