X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3B Subframe bush inserts?

Hi guys,

Quick question for you here-

Im in the process of refurbishing my subframes and tonight started to rebuild everything. However i've come to a grinding halt already!

I previously gave a local garage my subframes in order to remove old/standard bushes. It wasn't until tonight when i went to fit new superflex bushes from Quattro Corner that only the larger/taller bushes on both subframes fit. The smaller/shorter ones on both front and rear subframes appear too small.

Having had a closer look it seems that the larger/taller bushes fit inside an insert that is part of the subframe itself, however this insert is not present for the smaller/shorter bushes to fit inside.

Do you think these inserts have been damaged when removing the old bushes or is it a different set up for the front and perhaps i'm missing some vital sleeves/inserts.

It certainly looks like there should be an insert for the shorter ones the same as in the larger.

Hoping you guys can help. A bit annoying when i was hoping to get the rear diff/subframe fitted tonight, arrrgh!!!

Regards
    Gordon
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gmac78; 20 October 2013, 20:27.
Working...
X