FK / 'Koni' Coilover kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you could Yaz, that would be great
    I did have a look at the Gaz site but they didn't seem to have anything (that I could find anyway). Spax seem to be the only one's that are top adjustable and don't cost the earth. The search will continue however

Comment

Hi Mike, I have some info for you which I'll send via PM.

Thanks
      Yaz

Originally posted by mike74 View Post
      if you could Yaz, that would be great
      1992 Audi 100 2.8 Quattro
      1993 Audi Cab 2.3
      1995 Audi URS6 Avant
      1999 Audi S8 D2 FL
      2005 Skoda Octavia Elegance Variant TDi
      2012 VW CC BlueMotion Tech DSG

Comment

Yaz, YHPM
        To keep everyone updated about these Spax shockers, I've just went back to thier site and it would seem either the site itself has crashed or, the company has closed.
        Just my bloomin' luck! If I fell into a barrel of boobies I'd probably come out sucking my thumb!!

Comment

Gaz didn't do anything when I contacted them a while back but worth asking again...

A friend had Spax RSX on a trackdsy Golf and they were indeed top adjustable, at the front anyway. For the money, they worked well, although we never tried anything else...
          Cheers'en, AndyC
          1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

I'm going to get Yaz to order me a set of adjustable Spax for the front. They seem to be the best option to go for rather than (lowered) coilovers. Thanks for the info Rusty, its good to hear some positive recent feedback about them. Ill try to remember to update once they're fitted...just the infamous top mounts to decide onn now!

Comment

I'm sorted for those...
              Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

I'd check what diameter those inserts are, in case they're for earlier cars...
                Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Oh, didn't realise you got different sizes! Will have to investigate...
                  Cheers for the heads up

Comment

Working...
                  X