No announcement yet.

S2 Avant rear subframe bushes - Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds sweet if it goes the correct way! I had alu bushings on my old s2 avant, and i had no problems with having road nois or anything like that. But it was a pain to get it back on the car.... I want poly bushings for my new s2 sedan, and was plannes to take down the subframe when the winter arrives. Keep us updated! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will have some news on production of these very soon

Comment

The heat is on........ http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81696

Comment

lol.... It just so happens Superflex will have the sets ready next week.

Note from Chris @ Superflex

"They will be available on line from www.superflex.co.uk from the middle of next week 29 06 16 - Price to be confirmed"
          Attached Files

Comment

I have test fitted a set and they are fine, not much different noise wise from standard - however its been a year since I drove the car so hard to compare in some respects!

Comment

Originally posted by Trist28 View Post
              I have test fitted a set and they are fine, not much different noise wise from standard - however its been a year since I drove the car so hard to compare in some respects!
              Your Avant is functional again?!?! Nice one Trist, it's been more than a year I reckon.

As you know I have poly everything fitted to my S2, combined with stock springs and decent dampers this is the best compromise for road use IMO...unless you spend a fortune on coil-overs.
              1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
              1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
              1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
              1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Could do with some of these, did they ever go into production? They are not listed on Powerflex website.

Comment

try apikol here in the states. dudes are super cool.. might have something for you.

Comment

We have them
                    https://www.akmotorsport.net/shop/al...t-sedan-b4-b5/

AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Thanks for replies, will go for the AK, seems a decent price considering size of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X