• Show
Clear All

thx

Comment

716.00 EUR
      Euro = 491.063 GBP!!!!!!
      Cup kit from this site

Comment

Hi, i have a S2 Coupe and i cannot find any sport springs for my car - i bought koni shocks but springs are the problem - they are not in the H&R Catalogue, could you help me where can i get it ? Second problem is that i am from Czech Republic but it still will be a big help for if you can show me some web site (s) where can i find the springs, thank you very much.

Comment

Adjustable Shock Aborbers

At last KONI's have been mentioned being available to suit the S2 as adjustable models.
          Koni themselves where incapable of providing information when it came to the AUDI S2 shockers.
          Can anyone provide the Koni Model numbers for these adjustable shockers for both front and rear units.
          As well what are the make and brand Model numbers for the upgraded springs required to go with these units.
          H & R springs keep getting recommended, But what are the specifications for all this gear.
          CAN ANYONE BE SPECIFIC AND QUOTE MODEL NUMBERS & SUPPLIERS.
          LOCATED IN EUROPE or DOWN UNDER

Catch you later
          RICHARD
          AUSTRALIA

Comment

Richard,

Have a read here, there is alot of info on them here. The picture of the first springs are for the avant and not the coupe.

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...highlight=koni

Greg
            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Gooday Greg

WYALLA AT LAST
              THANKS FOR THE INFO, pictures & part Numbers at last for the SPRINGS.
              Now the additional question or assumption is I expect that these Numbers are H & R spring Numbers.
              The BLUE ONES as has been kindly pointed out by Doug.

H&R Springs
              29 939 VA ( Front )
              29 939 HA ( Rear )

Who in the hell are H & R with the amount of publicity they get on this informative site, They themselves as well as KONI & BILSTEIN should be observing this site and answering the questions themselves.

BONZA BEAUTY MATE
              CATCH YOU ALL LATER
              RICHARD

Comment

Working...
              X