have any one had problems with order from KW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zlobo
    i am using custom made top mounts from qr sport.
    Think yourself lucky you got the red ones!

Comment

I thought they were all hard anodised according to the specs. Hard anodising cannot be coloured so they must be normal anodised and 'could' be made any colour pretty much but QR Sports have to consider manufacturing these in batches I would imagine, where a single colour for each production run makes a lot of sense economically. You really don't want to know the price of hard anodising small production batches...BTDT many many times.
      1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
      Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
        I thought they were all hard anodised according to the specs. Hard anodising cannot be coloured so they must be normal anodised and 'could' be made any colour pretty much but QR Sports have to consider manufacturing these in batches I would imagine, where a single colour for each production run makes a lot of sense economically. You really don't want to know the price of hard anodising small production batches...BTDT many many times.
        The latest batch is blue, they did a batch of red, but alas no more.

Comment

I could anodise them myself, if I could find my old chemistry notes.
          SS

Comment

Wheel well

Originally posted by zlobo
            rear
            All those beautiful parts sure would look alot nicer & stand out better if the inner wheel well was repainted with some black uncoating. http://www.duplicolor.com/products/truckbed.html

I think you'll enjoy your KW's alot, I love the adjustability of the KW's I have on my VR6 Golf

Comment

Working...
            X